Leaving a PEO
TRANSITIONING FROM A PEO RELATIONSHIP TO AN IN-HOUSE HR OPERATION
Below are the top reasons companies leave the PEO industry:
- -Acquiring or merging with a larger company
- -Going out of business
- -Significant growth of employee population
- -Significant loss of employee population
- -Medical Insurance purposes
- -Workers Compensation purposes
- -No longer getting value from services
Each company is unique, and each will require a unique strategy in order to make a smooth transition away from the PEO model.
PLANNING, PROCUREMENT, PROCESS
We help our clients manage the entire process of transitioning away from a PEO, no matter what the cause.
Companies that leave a PEO usually have the following goals:
- -Minimize employee interruption
- -Procure competitive benefit plans
- -Ensure continued HR compliance
- -Find vendors to replace various aspects of the PEO’s service offering
- -Minimize tax exposure
- -Minimize time spent on project/transition
Call today to learn more to obtain our free Leaving a PEO Checklist!